Felix Dopes It OutFelix Dopes It Out (1925) - Felix the Cat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 396 times total.
- Felix the Cat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pat Sullivan Studios
- Distributed by: M. J. Winkler Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Felix the Cat.
- Directed By Pat Sullivan.
- Produced By M. J. Winkler.
- Animated By Otto Messmer.
- Originally Released on August 15, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Felix travels to a cannibal island in search of a legendary cure for red noses. His hobo friend (last seen in "Fifty-Fifty"), his would-be benefactor, doesn't like... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. The last Felix short to be distributed by M.J. Winkler Productions before the animation staff moved to... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Felix Dopes It Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!