No Help WantedNo Help Wanted (1960) Season 1 Episode P-6- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 4835 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Dino, Mr. Boulder, Rocky Stone.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Frank Nelson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 21, 1960.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-6
- Season: 1
Fred causes Barney to lose his job, so he feels responsible to get him a new one. He does help Barney get a new one- as a furniture repossession specialist. Fred's TV set is first on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-11-60. This episode features the first appearance of Dino and (sort of) answers the questions, "Where did Barney work?" The animation of Dino would be reused in his second appearance ("Arthur Quarry's Dance Class"). Frank Nelson,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about No Help Wanted? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!