The Split PersonalityThe Split Personality (1960) Season 1 Episode P-10- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 4445 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Doctor.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Howard McNear.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 1960.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-10
- Season: 1
Knocked on the head by a bottle, Fred becomes Frederick, an irritating fop.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 5-9-60
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Split Personality? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!