Garfield's ThanksgivingGarfield's Thanksgiving (1989) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 900 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, United Media, Paws, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Garfield, Jon Arbuckle, Odie, Dr. Liz Wilson, Grandma.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Thom Huge, Gregg Berger, Julie Payne, Pat Carroll.
- Directed By Phil Roman.
- Produced By Phil Roman, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Jim Davis, Kim Campbell.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1990.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Desirée Goyette.
- Originally Released on November 22, 1989.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Garfield is put on a diet... the day before Thanksgiving. Will Garfield eat lasagna for Thanksgiving? It's a possibility!
Sorry, we do not have a video of Garfield's Thanksgiving. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Garfield's Thanksgiving? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!