The BabysittersThe Babysitters (1960) Season 1 Episode P-4- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 4587 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Egbert, Joe Rockhead, Runtosaurus, Fireman, Bill, Sergeant, Lester, Mr. Granite, TV Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Daws Butler, Paul Frees.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 11, 1960.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 1
Wilma turns over the care of their friend's baby to Fred and Barney. Unfortunately, their babysitting duties fall on the night of the big fight. They babysit... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-6-60. The first appearance of Joe Rockhead. In this episode, he has white eyes with pupils and is voiced by Daws Butler in this episode. In other seasons, he's a married man and has... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Babysitters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!