Synchronized SwimmingSynchronized Swimming (1999) Episode 412-B- Hey Arnold! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 245 times total.
- Hey Arnold! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Games Animation, Sae Rom Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon.
- Cartoon Characters: Arnold, Helga, Gerald, Peapod Kid, Phoebe, Brainy, Curly, Eugene, Harold, Iggy, Announcer, Coach Wittenberg, Wolfgang, Tish Wittenberg.
- Voice Actors: Spencer Klein, Francesca Marie Smith, Jamil W. Smith, Anndi L. McAfee, Craig Bartlett, Steven Hartman, Christopher J. Castile, Justin Shenkarow; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Christone Kolosov.
- Produced By Steve Viksten, Craig Bartlett, Mary Harrington.
- Written By Joseph Purdy.
- Music: Jim Lang.
- Editor: Christopher Hink.
- First Aired on October 16, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Coach Wittenberg talks Arnold and the other boys into forming a synchronized swimming team.
Cartoon Production Information:
Hey Arnold! showed us that having a football-shaped head is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the struggles of being an orphaned fourth grader. The title star of Hey Arnold! was an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Synchronized Swimming. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Synchronized Swimming? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!