Porky In WackylandPorky In Wackyland (1938) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 3084 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Norm McCabe, I. Ellis.
- Written By Allen Rose.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 24, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:19 minutes.
- Black & White
Anything can happen in Wackyland- and it does!- as Porky chases the last Do-Do. Porky ventures into Darkest Africa in search of the last Do-Do bird, and winds up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Many of the surreal characters are obviously inspired by the work of Salvador Dali. The Three Stooges are caricatured. An Al Jolson caricature says, "Mammy, Mammy, my Mammy, no one else's." This... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Porky In Wackyland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!