The Hot PianoThe Hot Piano (1961) Season 1 Episode P-18- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 6477 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, 88 Fingers Louie, Mailman, Cops, Music Store Clerk.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Frank Nelson, Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas.
- Written By Mike Maltese.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 03, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 1
For their wedding anniversary, Fred wants to give Wilma something other than the usual bouquet of flowers: a baby grand piano. Going to the music shop, he is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 7-27-60.
The last episode that Barney speaks in a nasally voice.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hot Piano? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!