The HypnotistThe Hypnotist (1961) Season 1 Episode P-17- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 2133 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, The Great Mesmo, Doctor, Cashier, Usher, Announcer, Dog Catcher.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Ed Wynn, Howard McNear, Jerry Mann.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Warner Leighton; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 10, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 1
Inspired by the Great Mesmo, Fred accidentally hypnotizes Barney into thinking he's a dog. Barney runs off and winds up in the pound.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 7-25-60.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hypnotist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!