The TycoonThe Tycoon (1961) Season 1 Episode P-22- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2551 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, J.L. Gotrocks, Secretary, Polly, Doorman, G.W., Stonehead, F.M., Boss, Guy #2.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Warner Leighton; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 24, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-22
- Season: 1
Fred's lookalike, tycoon J.L. Gotrocks, runs away from his office to "mingle with the real people," and thus Fred is commandeered by Gotrocks executives to switch places with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 9-13-60. The second episode that Fred has a different-looking boss who is nicer and is voiced by Mel Blanc. Later similar to other episodes: "10 Little Flintstones" and "King For A Night" where there's other characters that look... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tycoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!