Helga's MakeoverHelga's Makeover (1996) Episode 104-A- Hey Arnold! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 861 times total.
- Hey Arnold! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Games Animation, Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon.
- Cartoon Characters: Arnold, Mrs. Johanssen, Eugene Horowitz, Dino Spumoni, Sid, Rhonda Wellington Lloyd, Ernie Potts, Arnold's Grandma, Phoebe Heyerdahl, Nadine, Harold Berman, Helga Pataki, Sheena, Gerald Johanssen, Miriam Pataki, Yolanda.
- Voice Actors: Toran Caudell, Shari Belafonte, Christopher Castile, Rick Corso, Sam Gifaldi, Olivia Hack, Dom Irrera, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Jamie Mitchell, Kelly James, Juli Murphy-Hashiguchi.
- Produced By Steve Viksten, Craig Bartlett, Mary Harrington.
- Written By Rachel Lipman, Steve Viksten.
- Music: Jim Lang.
- Editor: Scott Jeffress.
- First Aired on October 28, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Helga isn't invited to Rhonda's slumber party because everybody figures she's not into "girls stuff," so she takes on a new hairstyle, dress and image (right out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hey Arnold! showed us that having a football-shaped head is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the struggles of being an orphaned fourth grader. The title star of Hey Arnold! was an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Helga's Makeover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Helga's Makeover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!