Atlantis: Milo's Return
Alternate Title: Atlantis II: Shards Of ChaosAtlantis: Milo's Return (Atlantis II: Shards Of Chaos) (2003) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 2833 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Toon City Animation, Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Home Video.
- Cartoon Characters: Milo Thatch, Gaetan "The Mole" Moliere, Preston B. Whitmore, Dr. Joshua Strongbear Sweet, Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini, Audrey Rocio Ramirez, Princess "Kida" Kidagakash, Packard, Obby, Captain Mantell, Cookie, Volgud, Inger, Gunnar, Sven, Carnaby, Chakashi, Sam McKeane, Erik Hellstrom.
- Voice Actors: James Taylor, Cree Summer, John Mahoney, Jacqueline Obradors, Don Novello, Corey Burton, Phil Morris, Florence Stanley, Frank Welker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tad Stones, Toby Shelton, Victor A. Cook.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Mike Karafilis.
- Written By Thomas Hart, Tad Stones, Henry Gilroy, Stephen Englehart, Kevin Hopps, Marty Isenberg.
- Music: Don Harper.
- Editor: John Royer.
- Originally Released on May 13, 2003.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 70 minutes.
Milo leaves Kida in Atlantis and travels back up to the surface returing to Washington D.C. to be reunited with his old crew members.
Cartoon Production Information:
Rather than toss all the work of the Television unit did on the now-canceled Team Atlantis television show, it was decided to combine a couple of the stories and resulting artwork into a feature-length, direct to video project. Despite the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Atlantis: Milo's Return. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Atlantis: Milo's Return? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!