The Hit Song WritersThe Hit Song Writers (1961) Season 2 Episode P-31- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 2297 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Hoagy Carmlchael, Librarian, Cuckoo Bird, Rooster, Small Rooster, Scat, Secretary, Black Haired Teenage Boy, Mabel, Rockwell, Elephant, Ed Sullivan.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Daws Butler, Bea Benaderet, Hoagy Carmichael, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas, William Keil.
- Written By Jack Raymond.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 15, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 26:12 minutes.
- Season: 2
Taking their cue from "There's Loot in Lyrics," Fred and Barney try to pen a hit song. They get a helping hand from Hoagy Carmichael.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 2-7-61. This was the first of 5-6 episodes that Daws Butler or Hal Smith substituted for Mel Blanc as Barney. In January 1961, Blanc had suffered a near-fatal car accident while driving... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hit Song Writers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!