Peggy Hill: The Decline And Fall, Part 2
Alternate Title: Peggy Hill: The Decline And FallPeggy Hill: The Decline And Fall, Part 2 (Peggy Hill: The Decline And Fall) (1999) Season 4 Episode 3ABE24- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 293 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Film Roman, Plus One Animation Studios
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Cotton Hill, Doctor, Nancy Hicks Gribble, Didi Hill, Nurse, Minh Souphanousinphone.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon, Brittany Murphy, Johnny Hardwick, Stephen Root, Toby Huss, Diedrich Bader, Ashley Gardner, Beth Grant; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Klay Hall, Wes Archer.
- Produced By Johnny Hardwick, Norm Hiscock, Joe Boucher, Richard Appel, Howard Klein, Michael Rotenberg, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Paul Lieberstein.
- Music: Roger Neill, Brian David Blush, Roger Meade Clyne.
- Editor: Kirk Benson, Mark McJimsey, Lee Harting, Don Barrozo.
- First Aired on September 26, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3ABE24
- Season: 4
Peggy survives her crash, but is immobilized in a body cast; Didi gives birth to a healthy baby boy, but has post-partum depression.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Peggy Hill: The Decline And Fall, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peggy Hill: The Decline And Fall, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!