Droop Along FlintstoneDroop Along Flintstone (1961) Season 2 Episode P-29- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1926 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Tumble, Manager, Attendant, Bronk, Chet, Driver, Maitre d', Indian.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Daws Butler, Bea Benaderet, Hal Smith, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, George Nicholas.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 22, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-29
- Season: 2
The Flintstones and the Rubbles agree to take care of Cousin Tumbleweed's ranch, and unwittingly stumble into the filming of a Western.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 1-30-61.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Droop Along Flintstone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!