Dog Dale AfternoonDog Dale Afternoon (1999) Season 3 Episode 3ABE17- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 259 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Nancy Hicks Gribble, John Redcorn, Sergeant Barber.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Tricia Garcia.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Jon Vitti.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on April 13, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Hank and his friends drive Dale over the edge when they steal away his state-of-the-art lawnmower.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dog Dale Afternoon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Dale Afternoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!