Alvin Brickrock PresentsAlvin Brickrock Presents (1961) Season 2 Episode P-40- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1606 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Alvin Brickrock, Arnold.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Elliott Field, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By William Keil, George Nicholas.
- Written By Larry Markes.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Joseph Ruby, Warne Leighton, Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 06, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
Well, good ev-e-ning. Let me tell you about how Fred and Barney are preparing for the Friday night fight - not on TV, but at home of the next door neighbors,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 5-21-61.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alvin Brickrock Presents? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!