Peggy's Turtle SongPeggy's Turtle Song (1998) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+22- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 448 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Emily, Nancy Hicks Gribble, Nurse, Gary, Tilly Hill.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Jeff Myers.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Brent Forrester.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on May 10, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Peggy quits her job as substitute teacher and takes up guitar lessons; Bobby is diagnosed with attention deficit disorder.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Peggy's Turtle Song. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peggy's Turtle Song? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!