Three Days In The KahndoThree Days In The Kahndo (1998) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+15- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 274 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Magistrate, Kahn Souphanousinphone, Sr., Jacinto, Minh Souphanousinphone, Kahn "Connie" Souphanousinphone, Jr.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Lauren MacMullan.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By John Altschuler, Dave Krinsky.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on February 15, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Hills go south of the border on a trip to Mexico with the Kahns.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three Days In The Kahndo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!