Meet The Manger BabiesMeet The Manger Babies (1998) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+12- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 316 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, National Anthem Singer, Kid, Nancy Hicks Gribble, Reverend Thomason, Troy Aikman.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Jeff Myers.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on January 11, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Super Bowl brings super troubles for Hank; Luanne attempts to start up a puppet theater.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Meet The Manger Babies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!