The Son That Got AwayThe Son That Got Away (1997) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+08- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 476 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Joseph Gribble, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Nancy Hicks Gribble, Eustis Miller, Randy Miller, Kahn Souphanousinphone, Sr., John Redcorn, Eugene Grandy, Minh Souphanousinphone, Kahn "Connie" Souphanousinphone, Jr.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Tricia Garcia.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Jim Dauterive.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on November 23, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Hank and Kahn fear the worst when Bobby, Connie and Joseph explore a cave where teenagers go to "make whoopee."
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Son That Got Away. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Son That Got Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!