Arrow HeadArrow Head (1997) Season 2 Episode 5.00E+04- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 558 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Nancy Hicks Gribble, John Redcorn, Professor John Lerner, Bill Dauterive.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Klay Hall.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on October 19, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Hank grows jealous when Peggy begins spending her time with an archaeologist.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Arrow Head. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Arrow Head? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!