How To Fire A Rifle Without Really TryingHow To Fire A Rifle Without Really Trying (1997) Season 2 Episode 5E01- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 445 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Joseph Gribble, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Eustis Miller, Cotton Hill, Angela, Philip Ny.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon, Brittany Murphy, Johnny Hardwick, Stephen Root, David Herman, Toby Huss, Angela Kinsey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam Kuhlman.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Paul Lieberstein.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on September 21, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Bobby discovers a talent for target shooting, Hank discovers that an experience from his own childhood is affecting his aim.
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Fire A Rifle Without Really Trying. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Fire A Rifle Without Really Trying? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!