The Soft TouchablesThe Soft Touchables (1961) Season 2 Episode P-34- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1431 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Boss Rockhead, Dagmar, Cop, Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Dagmar, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Irv Spence, Don Williams, George Nicholas.
- Written By Sydney Zelinka, Arthur Phillips.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 27, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
Fred and Barney's private eye business backfires when they become stooges of Boss Rockhead. Thinking that they're doing undercover work, the clueless Fred and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-9-61.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Soft Touchables? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!