Hank's Got The WilliesHank's Got The Willies (1997) Season 1 Episode 4.00E+05- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 549 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Joseph Gribble, Dale Gribble, Les, Bill Dauterive, Willie Nelson, Dennis Hopper.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Pat Shinagawa.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Paul Lieberstein.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on February 09, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Hank's determination to find a role model for Bobby leads to an unexpected encounter with Hank's own hero.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hank's Got The Willies. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hank's Got The Willies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!