The Little White LieThe Little White Lie (1961) Season 2 Episode P-33- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1709 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Daisy, Stan, Sam, Mac.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Daws Butler, Bea Benaderet, Sandra Gould, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Herb Finn.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 10, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Fred wins money in a poker game and claims he just found it, Wilma makes him run an ad in the paper to find the owner.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 3-23-61. The last Flintstones episode in which Daws Butler voices Barney Rubble (covering for Barney's regular voice talent Mel Blanc as he recovered from a serious... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little White Lie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!