The PicnicThe Picnic (1961) Season 2 Episode P-41- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1203 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Dino, Joe Rockhead, Emcee, Guys, Cheers.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey, George Goepper.
- Written By Jack Raymond.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Kenneth Spears; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 15, 1961.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
In a spirit of competition rather than loyalty, Fred dumps Barney as Lodge field day partner in favor of trophy-rich Joe Rockhead.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 5-20-61.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Picnic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!