Anthology Of Interest IAnthology Of Interest I (2000) Season 2 Episode 2ACV16- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 303 times total.
- Futurama Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Turanga Leela, Bender, Mr. Panucci, IBM Deep Blue, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Scruffy, Cubert Farnsworth, Nibbler, Giant Anteaters, Vice President Al Gore, Stephen Hawking, Nichelle Nichols, Gary Gygax.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Lauren Tom, Phil LaMarr, David Herman, Kath Soucie, Frank Welker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Louden, Rich Moore.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted; more Producers ...
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo.
- Written By Eric Rogers, Ken Keeler, David X. Cohen.
- Music: Christopher Tyng.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder.
- First Aired on May 21, 2000.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Fansworth creates a "what if" machine. Bender wonders what if he's 500 feet tall, Leela is a little bit more impulsive, and what if Fry would have never been frozen 1,000 years ago?
Cartoon Production Information:
Former Vice-President Al Gore guest stars in this episode, his first appearance on Futurama (Gore returns in the episode "Crimes of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Anthology Of Interest I" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Anthology Of Interest I? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!