The GamblerThe Gambler (1962) Season 2 Episode P-45- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1570 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Arnold, Doctor, Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Alan Dinehart III.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas, William Keil.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 05, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
Betting Freddy's gambling obsession returns, and the Flintstone home is soon devoid of furniture. Arnold's boys' club, however, looks great.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 6-20-61.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Gambler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!