Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love? (2000) Season 2 Episode 2ACV05- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 697 times total.
- Futurama Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Human Punching-Bag, Turanga Leela, Bender, Robo-Rooter, Nautilus, Randy, Edna, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Fat Man at Gym, Decapodian Welcomer, Decapodian Leader, Female Decapodians.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Lauren Tom.
- Directed By Brian Sheesley.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted; more Producers ...
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo.
- Written By Eric Kaplan.
- Music: Christopher Tyng.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder.
- First Aired on February 06, 2000.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Dr. Zoidberg's home planet will be visited, and he will fall in love.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!