The Series Has Landed
Alternate Title: Episode Two: The Series Has LandedThe Series Has Landed (Episode Two: The Series Has Landed) (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV02- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1186 times total.
- Futurama Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Moon Farmer, Commercial Announcer, Turanga Leela, Bender, Sal, Animatronic Whalers, Not Evans, Evans, Man in Line, Craterface, Lulubelle 7, Daisy-May 128K, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Horrible Gelatinous Blob, Moon Rover Ride Narrator, Ralph Kramden Animatronic, The Crushinator, Buggalo, Animatronic Gophers.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Peter Avanzino.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted; more Producers ...
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo.
- Written By Ken Keeler.
- Music: Christopher Tyng.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder.
- First Aired on April 04, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1ACV02
- Season: 1
Fry, Leela and Bender have to deliver a package to the moon. Fry is excited because he still envisions it as a special experience to go to the moon, but it is routine for the citizens in the year 3000. The moon is nothing more than an amusement park, with some... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Episode Two: The Series Has Landed."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Series Has Landed" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Series Has Landed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!