Trouble-In-LawTrouble-In-Law (1962) Season 2 Episode P-56- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1536 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pearl Slaghoople, Melville J. Muchrocks, Joe Rockhead, Andre, Barker.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Verna Felton, Hal Smith, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas; more Editors ...
- First Aired on March 16, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-56
- Season: 2
Wilma's single mother decides to move in with the Flintstones. Fred introduces his mother-in-law to rich Texan rancher Melville J. Muchrocks, hoping that the two will get married, and that she will move out. He then tries to thwart the budding romance when it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 11-6-61.
The first appearance of Wilma's mother, Pearl Slaghoople.
In the beginning of this episode, Wilma's voice sounds a little different- her voice sounds a bit lower.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trouble-In-Law? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!