Trouble-In-LawTrouble-In-Law (1962) Season 2 Episode P-56- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1483 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pearl Slaghoople, Melville J. Muchrocks, Joe Rockhead, Andre, Barker.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Verna Felton, Hal Smith, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Greg Watson, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas; more Editors ...
- First Aired on March 16, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 2
Wilma's single mother decides to move in with the Flintstones. Fred introduces his mother-in-law to rich Texan rancher Melville J. Muchrocks, hoping that the two... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 11-6-61. The first appearance of Wilma's mother, Pearl Slaghoople. In the beginning of this episode, Wilma's voice sounds a little different- her voice sounds a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trouble-In-Law? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!