The Lava My LifeThe Lava My Life (1993) Season 2 Episode EC-16b- The Terrible Thunderlizards Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 415 times total.
- The Terrible Thunderlizards Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Savage Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Studio B
- Cartoon Characters: Scooter, Bill, Dr. Steggy, Thuggo, Doc Tari, Bo "Diddly" Squatt, Day Z. Kutter, General Galapagos.
- Voice Actors: Curtis Armstrong, Charlie Adler, Brad Garrett, Savage Steve Holland, Jason Priestley, Kurtwood Smith, Tina Arming, Jaid Barrymore, Cam Clarke; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Halfpenny, Jamie Whitney.
- Produced By Patrick Loubert, Michael Hirsh, Clive A. Smith, Savage Steve Holland, Bill Kopp, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns, Jocelyn Hamilton; more Producers ...
- Written By Savage Steve Holland, Bill Kopp.
- Music: Nathan Wang.
- Editor: Karen Saunders, Rob Kirkpatrick, Brian Berger.
- First Aired on November 27, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Episode Number: EC-16b
- Season: 2
- U.S.A. / Canada
The Thunderlizards chase Bill and Scooter to the X-Zone where the Thuggasaurs are holding the President's daughter hostage. Both the Thunderlizards and Bill and Scooter unwittingly manage to save the President's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Thunderlizards are a group of prehistoric dinosaurs whose sole purpose in life is to rid the world of humans. And there are only two to worry about: Scooter and Bill. Scooter was an inventor, and Bill was the one has to test those inventions.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lava My Life" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lava My Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!