Meat The ThunderlizardsMeat The Thunderlizards (1993) Season 2 Episode EC-23b- The Terrible Thunderlizards Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 667 times total.
- The Terrible Thunderlizards Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Savage Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Studio B
- Cartoon Characters: Scooter, Bill, Dr. Steggy, Thuggo, Doc Tari, Bo "Diddly" Squatt, Day Z. Kutter, General Galapagos.
- Voice Actors: Curtis Armstrong, Charlie Adler, Brad Garrett, Savage Steve Holland, Jason Priestley, Kurtwood Smith, Tina Arming, Jaid Barrymore, Cam Clarke; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Halfpenny, Jamie Whitney.
- Produced By Patrick Loubert, Michael Hirsh, Clive A. Smith, Savage Steve Holland, Bill Kopp, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns, Jocelyn Hamilton; more Producers ...
- Written By Savage Steve Holland.
- Music: Nathan Wang.
- Editor: Karen Saunders, Rob Kirkpatrick, Brian Berger.
- First Aired on November 20, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Season: 2
- U.S.A. / Canada
The dinosaurs think that mankind will lead them to the brink of extinction, so General Galapagos bails Doc Tari, Kutter and Squat to target the two cavemen, Bill and Scooter. The cavemen's stupidity foil the thunderlizards' every effort. Bill and Scooter are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Thunderlizards are a group of prehistoric dinosaurs whose sole purpose in life is to rid the world of humans. And there are only two to worry about: Scooter and Bill. Scooter was an inventor, and Bill was the one has to test those inventions.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Meat The Thunderlizards" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Meat The Thunderlizards? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!