Alternate Title: Barney the InvisibleInvisible Barney (Barney the Invisible) (1962) Season 3 Episode P-64- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1780 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Dino, Blowhard Sandstone, Doctor, Announcer, Cops.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Howard McNear, Hal Smith.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Goepper, George Nicholas, Kenneth Muse, Ed Aardel, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Joe Ruby, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on September 28, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 25:34 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-64
- Season: 3
Fred's attempt to cure Barney's hiccups has an unexpected side effect.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 3-24-62. The theme song, "(Meet) The Flintstones," written by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera with music by Hoyt Curtin, makes its debut in this episode. The song, actually a reworking of sad music already composed for one of the episodes,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Invisible Barney" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Invisible Barney? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!