Bigger!Bigger! (1990) Season 1 Episode 902- The Chipmunks Go To the Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 659 times total.
- The Chipmunks Go To the Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bagdasarian Productions, DiC Entertainment, A-1 Productions
- Distributed by: Lorimar TelePictures
- Cartoon Characters: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, David Seville, Brittany, Jeanette, Eleanor, Mrs. Miller.
- Voice Actors: Ross Bagdasarian, Jr., Janice Karman, Dodie Goodman.
- Produced By Ross Bagdasarian Jr.
- Written By Dianne Dixon.
- First Aired on September 15, 1990.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A magical jukebox grants Alvin his wish that he were bigger.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Chipmunks- squeaky voices and all- take on big Hollywood movies with their parodies. Ross Bagdasarian created an unlikely smash when he changed his name to David Seville, multitracked his own... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bigger!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bigger!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!