Grandma And Grandpa SevilleGrandma And Grandpa Seville (1983) Season 1 Episode 5B - 5112-8313- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 580 times total.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Bagdasarian Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, David Seville, Brittany, Jeanette, Eleanor, Mrs. Miller, Grandpa Seville, Stella, J. B..
- Voice Actors: Ross Bagdasarian, Jr., Janice Karman, Dodie Goodman, Alan Young, Janet Waldo, Bill Scott, Booker Bradshaw, Johnny Brown, Arthur Burghardt; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Rudy Larriva, John Kimball.
- Produced By Janice Karman, Ross Bagdasarian, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Larry Huber.
- Written By Janice Karman, Ross Bagdasarian, Kayte Kuch, Cliff Ruby, Elana Lesser.
- Music: Chris Caswell, Paul DeKorte.
- First Aired on October 15, 1983.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Chipmunks visit their great-grandparents in the country and save their farm from the villainous clutches of a greedy oil baron.
Cartoon Production Information:
Ross Bagdasarian created an unlikely smash when he changed his name to David Seville, multitracked his own voice, and recorded the novelty single "The Chipmunk Song." That led to 1961's The Alvin Show, which gave chipmunks Alvin, Simon, and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Grandma And Grandpa Seville. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grandma And Grandpa Seville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!