Ninja Raccoon, The Final ShogunNinja Raccoon, The Final Shogun (1988) - The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 810 times total.
- The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Ninja Raccoon.
- Voice Actors: Greg Burson, Don Messick, Julie Bennet, David Ackroyd, Charlie Adler, Patricia Alice Albrecht, George Ball, Susan Blu, William Callaway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Sommers, Jay Sarbry, Don Lusk, Robert Alvarez, Bob Goe, Art Davis, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allan Abelardo, Rosauro Adorable, Edwin Alcala, Mario Cabrera, Tednicolas Camahalan, Rodel Castillo, Rita Deseo, Oscar Dizon, Jesus Espanola, Ralph Fernan, Guilberto Garcia; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Swayze, Gwen Wetzler, Earl Kress, Lisa Maliani, Felicia Maliani, Kristina Mazzotti, Coslough Johnson, Jack Hanrahan, Barry E. Blitzer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, John Debney.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 09, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Ninja Raccoon challenges Yogi to a showdown, as he thinks Yogi is too slow and fat.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was an update of one of Hanna-Barbera's most classic characters in a new cartoon series. Pared down from some of the other, recent incarnations of the adventures of Yogi and friends, this show featured only Yogi, Boo Boo and Ranger... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ninja Raccoon, The Final Shogun. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ninja Raccoon, The Final Shogun? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!