Misguided MissileMisguided Missile (1988) - The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 565 times total.
- The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Military General.
- Voice Actors: Greg Burson, Don Messick, Julie Bennet, David Ackroyd, Charlie Adler, Patricia Alice Albrecht, George Ball, Susan Blu, William Callaway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Sommers, Jay Sarbry, Don Lusk, Robert Alvarez, Bob Goe, Art Davis, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allan Abelardo, Rosauro Adorable, Edwin Alcala, Mario Cabrera, Tednicolas Camahalan, Rodel Castillo, Rita Deseo, Oscar Dizon, Jesus Espanola, Ralph Fernan, Guilberto Garcia; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Swayze, Gwen Wetzler, Earl Kress, Lisa Maliani, Felicia Maliani, Kristina Mazzotti, Coslough Johnson, Jack Hanrahan, Barry E. Blitzer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, John Debney.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 07, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Military moves into Jellystone to test a top secret missile from the Pentagon. Over night, Yogi sneaks into the missile to for a nap and gets sent into orbit.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was an update of one of Hanna-Barbera's most classic characters in a new cartoon series. Pared down from some of the other, recent incarnations of the adventures of Yogi and friends, this... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Misguided Missile. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Misguided Missile? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!