Come Back, Little Boo BooCome Back, Little Boo Boo (1988) - The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 1216 times total.
- The New Yogi Bear Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Ring Leader.
- Voice Actors: Greg Burson, Don Messick, Julie Bennet, David Ackroyd, Charlie Adler, Patricia Alice Albrecht, George Ball, Susan Blu, William Callaway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Sommers, Jay Sarbry, Don Lusk, Robert Alvarez, Bob Goe, Art Davis, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allan Abelardo, Rosauro Adorable, Edwin Alcala, Mario Cabrera, Tednicolas Camahalan, Rodel Castillo, Rita Deseo, Oscar Dizon, Jesus Espanola, Ralph Fernan, Guilberto Garcia; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Hanrahan, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, Neil Barbera.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, John Debney.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 04, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Ring Master from a circus sees Boo Boo save a little bird high up on a tree branch and turns him into Baron Bruin Boo Boo who walks the high wire act under the Big Top.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was an update of one of Hanna-Barbera's most classic characters in a new cartoon series. Pared down from some of the other, recent incarnations of the adventures of Yogi and friends, this show featured only Yogi, Boo Boo and Ranger... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Come Back, Little Boo Boo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Come Back, Little Boo Boo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!