One Is the Loneliest NumberOne Is the Loneliest Number (2001) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 377 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Carnage/Cletus Kasady, Venom/Eddie Brock, Shane Yamada-Jones, Dr. Naoko Yamada-Jones, High Evolutionary, Dr. Brofsky, Machine Men.
- Voice Actors: Rino Romano, Michael Donovan, Brian Drummond, Rhys Huber, Akiko Morison, Richard Newman, Dale Wilson, Kathleen Barr.
- Produced By Will Meugniot, Avi Arid, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Originally Released on March 10, 2001.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Eddie Brock, alter ego of Venom, is separated from the Venom symbiote, and Spider-Man agrees to retrieve it by acting as its host.
Cartoon Production Information:
An all-new Spider-Man series debuted in late 1999 on Fox, the same network that had helped make Spider-Man: The Animated Series into a long-running hit. Spider-Man Unlimited borrowed a concept from the short-lived comic book Spider-Man 2099, which... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of One Is the Loneliest Number. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Is the Loneliest Number? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!