Deadly ChoicesDeadly Choices (2000) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 354 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Hector Jones, Mr. Meugniot, Carnage/Cletus Kasady, Bromley, Sir Ram, Lady Vermin, Karen O'Malley, Shane Yamada-Jones, Dr. Naoko Yamada-Jones, John Jameson, Lady Ursa, Lord Tyger, Machine Men.
- Voice Actors: Rino Romano, Garry Chalk, Michael Donovan, Christopher Gaze, Ron Halder, Jennifer Hale, Kim Hawthorne.
- Produced By Will Meugniot, Avi Arid, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Originally Released on December 23, 2000.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A member of the rebellion against the High Evolutionary, Git Hoskins, steals a bomb and threatens to blow up the Counter-Earth New York. The rebellion and the Beastials are forced to team up to get it back before both humans and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An all-new Spider-Man series debuted in late 1999 on Fox, the same network that had helped make Spider-Man: The Animated Series into a long-running hit. Spider-Man Unlimited borrowed a concept from the short-lived comic book Spider-Man 2099, which... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Deadly Choices. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deadly Choices? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!