Worlds Apart, Part 1
Alternate Title: Worlds Apart- Part IWorlds Apart, Part 1 (Worlds Apart- Part I) (1999) - Spider-Man Unlimited Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 513 times total.
- Spider-Man Unlimited Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Carnage/Cletus Kasady, Venom/Eddie Brock, Nick Fury, Sir Ram, Mary Jane Watson, Lady Vermin, J. Jonah Jameson, High Evolutionary, John Jameson, Lady Ursa, Lord Tyger, Machine Men.
- Voice Actors: Rino Romano, Michael Donovan, Brian Drummond, Mark Gibbon, Ron Halder, Jennifer Hale, Richard Newman, John Payne, Tasha Simms, David Sobolov; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Will Meugniot, Avi Arid, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Michael Reaves, Will Meugniot.
- First Aired on October 02, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While covering the launch of John Jameson's one man mission to Counter-Earth, Spider-Man attempts to stop symbiote adversaries Venom and Carnage from boarding a shuttlecraft and fails in front of millions of people watching the event. Blamed for the failed launch... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An all-new Spider-Man series debuted in late 1999 on Fox, the same network that had helped make Spider-Man: The Animated Series into a long-running hit. Spider-Man Unlimited borrowed a concept from the short-lived comic book Spider-Man 2099, which... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Worlds Apart, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Worlds Apart, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!