Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VII: Enter The PunisherNeogenic Nightmare, Chapter VII: Enter The Punisher (1995) Season 2 Episode SR-207- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 467 times total.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Films Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson, J. Jonah Jameson, Aunt May Parker, Joseph "Robbie" Robertson, Microchip, Dr. Mariah Crawford, Punisher, Frank Castle, Felicia Hardy, Harry Osborn, Morbius the Living Vampire, Michael Morbius, Detective Terri Lee, Man-Spider.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Daniel Barnes, Sara Ballantine, Edward Asner, Linda Gary, Rodney Saulsberry.
- Produced By John Semper, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Bob Richardson.
- Written By Carl Potts, John Semper.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi.
- Editor: Richard Allen.
- First Aired on November 04, 1995.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: SR-207
- Season: 2
As more ESU students are attacked and stricken with the strange "plasma disorder," Spider-Man is blamed once again, although it's Morbius feeding on his victims' plasma. Enter Frank Castle, The Punisher, a vigilante who goes after "the vampire" Spider-Man.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Carl Potts, a famous Punisher comic book writer, helped write this episode.
If Microchip's voice sounds familiar, it's because he's voiced by the same guy who provided the voice of Lord Zedd on the Power Rangers show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VII: Enter The Punisher. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VII: Enter The Punisher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!