Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VI: MorbiusNeogenic Nightmare, Chapter VI: Morbius (1995) Season 2 Episode SR-206- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 453 times total.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Films Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson, Newscaster, Dr. Mariah Crawford, Debra Whitman, Felicia Hardy, Morbius the Living Vampire, Michael Morbius, Liz Allen.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Daniel Barnes, Sara Ballantine, John F. Beard, Susan Beaubian, Liz Georges, Jennifer Hale, Nick Jameson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By John Semper, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Bob Richardson.
- Written By Brynne Stephens, Lydia Marano, John Semper.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi.
- Editor: Richard Allen.
- First Aired on October 28, 1995.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Dr. Mariah Crawford has developed a cure for Spider-Man's disease, but she's reluctant to give an untested serum to Spider-Man that may result in permanent loss of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Morbius drinks plasma, and not blood, due to Standards & Practices.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VI: Morbius. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter VI: Morbius? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!