Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter II: Battle Of The Insidious Six
Alternate Title: Chapter 2: Battle of the Insidious SixNeogenic Nightmare, Chapter II: Battle Of The Insidious Six (Chapter 2: Battle of the Insidious Six) (1995) Season 2 Episode SR-202- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 460 times total.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Films Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: New World Entertainment.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Silvermane, Michael Morbius, Hammerhead, Mary Jane Watson, Mysterio, Quentin Beck, Kingpin, Wilson Fisk, Alistair Smythe, Shocker, Herman Schultz, Aunt May Parker, Felicia Hardy, Scorpion, Mac Gargan, Rhino, Alex O'Hirn, Dr. Octopus, Dr. Otto Octavius.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jeff Corey, Nick Jameson, Nicky Blair, Sara Ballantine, Gregg Berger, Roscoe Lee Browne, Maxwell Caulfield; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By John Semper, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Bob Richardson.
- Written By Doug Booth, John Semper.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi.
- Editor: Richard Allen.
- First Aired on September 16, 1995.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The six super villains can't believe their eyes when Spider-Man walks into their trap at the warehouse. But it's obvious why, when they easily overcome and unmask... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode is loosely based on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 13 and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL # 1. "Spider-Man, Spider-Man,
radioactive Spider-Man..." Marvel Comics' most popular character returned for... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Neogenic Nightmare, Chapter II: Battle Of The Insidious Six? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!