VideomanVideoman (1981) Episode 6007- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 377 times total.
- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Firestar/Angelica Jones, Iceman, J. Jonah Jameson, Doctor Octopus, the Chameleon, Hulk/Bruce Banner, Sunfire, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Aunt May, Professor X, Mona Osborne, Sandman, Green Goblin, The Juggernaut, Videoman, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Cyclops, Norman Osborn, Magneto, Colossus, Thunderbird, Uncle Ben, Mr. Frump, Flash Thompson, Ms. Lion, Electro/Maxwell Dillon.
- Voice Actors: Dan Gilvezan, Kathy Garver, Frank Welker, William Woodson, Michael Bell, Hans Conried, Peter Cullen, Jerry Dexter, George Dicenzo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Donald L. Jurwich.
- Produced By Dennis Marks, David H. DePatie, Lee Gunther.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Steve Clark, John Gibb, Sid Marcus, Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Arthur Vitello.
- Written By Christy Marx.
- Music: John Douglas.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Electro attempts to gain control of New York by robbing the city of its electrical power. In order to accomplish his scheme, he must gather together the components needed for the completion of his Ultra-Transformer, a machine that will enable him to harness an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
While Marvel Productions was developing Spider-Man for syndication in 1981, they also had a Spider-Man project in the works for NBC. However, the network wanted a show that had a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Videoman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Videoman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!