Pawns Of The KingpinPawns Of The Kingpin (1981) Episode 6012- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 599 times total.
- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Firestar/Angelica Jones, Iceman, J. Jonah Jameson, Doctor Octopus, the Chameleon, Hulk/Bruce Banner, Sunfire, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Aunt May, Professor X, Mona Osborne, Sandman, Green Goblin, The Juggernaut, Videoman, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Cyclops, Norman Osborn, Magneto, Colossus, Thunderbird, Uncle Ben, Mr. Frump, Flash Thompson, Ms. Lion, The Kingpin/Wilson Fisk, Dr. Faustus.
- Voice Actors: Dan Gilvezan, Kathy Garver, Frank Welker, William Woodson, Michael Bell, Hans Conried, Peter Cullen, Jerry Dexter, George Dicenzo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Donald L. Jurwich.
- Produced By Dennis Marks, David H. DePatie, Lee Gunther.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Steve Clark, John Gibb, Sid Marcus, Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Arthur Vitello.
- Written By Donald F. Glut.
- Music: John Douglas.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 6012
Iceman meets his all-time superhero idol, Captain America, while the Kingpin gets a new toy to play with, his hypno disk gun. Kingpin has the gun used on Captain American. Now under the control of the Kingpin, Captain America has Iceman help him retrieve a weapon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
While Marvel Productions was developing Spider-Man for syndication in 1981, they also had a Spider-Man project in the works for NBC. However, the network wanted a show that had a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pawns Of The Kingpin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pawns Of The Kingpin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!