SwarmSwarm (1981) Episode 6005- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 808 times total.
- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Firestar/Angelica Jones, Iceman, J. Jonah Jameson, Doctor Octopus, the Chameleon, Hulk/Bruce Banner, Sunfire, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Aunt May, Professor X, Mona Osborne, Sandman, Green Goblin, The Juggernaut, Videoman, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Cyclops, Norman Osborn, Magneto, Colossus, Thunderbird, Uncle Ben, Mr. Frump, Flash Thompson, Ms. Lion, Swarm.
- Voice Actors: Dan Gilvezan, Kathy Garver, Frank Welker, William Woodson, Michael Bell, Hans Conried, Peter Cullen, Jerry Dexter, George Dicenzo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Donald L. Jurwich.
- Produced By Dennis Marks, David H. DePatie, Lee Gunther.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Steve Clark, John Gibb, Sid Marcus, Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Arthur Vitello.
- Written By Dennis Marks.
- Music: John Douglas.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 6005
A strange radioactive orb crashes on earth near EAU. Radiation reacts with the local bees bringing to life Swarm, a being composed of living bees, and eyes like the orb itself. Swarm is able to zap earthlings and turn them into his drones for the hive. It is up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
While Marvel Productions was developing Spider-Man for syndication in 1981, they also had a Spider-Man project in the works for NBC. However, the network wanted a show that had a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Swarm. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swarm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!