Seven Little SuperheroesSeven Little Superheroes (1981) - Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 852 times total.
- Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Firestar/Angelica Jones, Iceman, J. Jonah Jameson, The Chameleon, Captain America/Steve Rogers, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Shanna, Dr. Strange, Flash Thompson, Ms. Lion, Doctor Octopus, Hulk/Bruce Banner, Sunfire, Aunt May, Professor X, Mona Osborne, Sandman, Green Goblin, The Juggernaut, Videoman, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Cyclops, Norman Osborne, Magneto, Colossus, Thunderbird, Uncle Ben, Mr. Frump, Shanna the She-Devil.
- Voice Actors: Dan Gilvezan, Kathy Garver, Frank Welker, William Woodson, Michael Bell, Hans Conried, Peter Cullen, Jerry Dexter, George Dicenzo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Donald L. Jurwich.
- Produced By Dennis Marks, David H. DePatie, Lee Gunther.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Steve Clark, John Gibb, Sid Marcus, Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Arthur Vitello.
- Written By Doug Booth.
- Music: John Douglas.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Chameleon invites Spider-Man, Iceman, Firestar, Namor, Shanna, Dr. Strange and Captain America to his island to destroy them.
Cartoon Production Information:
While Marvel Productions was developing Spider-Man for syndication in 1981, they also had a Spider-Man project in the works for... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Seven Little Superheroes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!